The 2 Hour Designing Solution
Whatever your budget, whatever your style, solve your decorating problems in about two hours. From wall color to window coverings, lighting fixtures to floor finishes, let an expert interior designer give you a detailed plan to help you better use what you have and show you what you'll need.
For the 2 Hour Designing Solution, we will:
- Focus on major elements of home design. Lighting, Window and Floor Coverings, Color, Furniture Arrangement, Art Display and Accessories.
- Recommend ways to better use what you already have. We'll examine all of your options and give you a written design plan that will help you achieve the greatest impact for each decorating dollar you spend.
- Help you avoid costly mistakes. We'll recommend ways you can save time and money by telling you just what you need and where you can find it, all within your budget.
- Shop with you, on your computer and bookmark the best furnishings and sources for you.
- Share our list of skilled installers and tradespeople so you can compare quality and pricing.
- Complete a step by step brochure with colors, furnishings and sources at the end of our visit.
- Send all the paint samples by mail following our visit.
Call 301-445-6336 to schedule an appointment or fill out the form below.
People Are Saying...
"We have beauty, comfort, warmth and style. Bill loves the new drapes.
We look forward to the next project. Thanks, Debbie. You are a great designer and so much fun to work with."
- Terry and Bill
"Debbie's a genius. She saw ways to place my furniture and make more space that I never could have thought of. She totally transformed my master bedroom and left me with written instructions to do the other areas of my home that need work." - Lori and Steven
"I love that Debbie came in and immediately had ideas we could use for each room. She saw things we never would have thought of on our own." - Lauren
"I love that she wrote down all her recommendations and bookmarked all the web sites on our computer where we could find what we need to decorate our rooms." - Kathy
"We loved Debbie's energy and unpretentious attitude, so we hired her to do everything she told us during the first two hours!"- Kim
"Every time I hired Debbie --for big and small projects --I know that I made better decisions AND had more fun, in the process. - Tammy
"Over nearly a dozen years, Debbie has guided many smaller projects by helping us make decorating decisions that fit our family and our budget. In every instance, the outcome is rooms that we love and use. It feels great not to make costly or long lasting mistakes when selecting furniture, rugs, window treatments, etc." - Kevin and Kathy
"One of the hidden benefits of hiring Debbie is that she takes every project from the idea stage to completion. She does the worrying! She takes the measurements, manages delivery people and installers and fixes mistakes." - Amy